Thursday, November 6, 2008

As promised...

Ok, I told some people (Amber J. and Cheese) that I would share this pic of Dev and I in our costumes. I had to BEEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGG Devin to put this on for me. He was not too happy about it but was still a good sport, right? He says I owe him big time, I guess I will have to think of something I can do to even the score before he comes up with something!! If you can't tell, I am a sumo wrestler. Thanks Amber! :) I also added some pictures of our Halloween cookie making day. Rylan and Papa did what they do best and watched some sports while Calyn, Nana, and I did the cookies (I am sure you can guess where Devin was. Tis the season). As you can see Cal is a very talented candy topper. I am sure you can guess which ones she decorated.










1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Brittney! I think I saw you at Wal-Mart today, but was on my work phone so I couldn't yell "hi" (I hate cell phones for that reason :)) So I saw your blog on Rachel's (I think :)) and thought I would say hi now! :) You have such an adorable little family! I didn't get to visit with you much this summer with softball! But I just wanted to tell you sorry I didn't get to say hi today :) You were with your cute cute mom! :) Hopefully we will see you around again! :)