Saturday, December 20, 2008

New Family Pictures...

We got our family pictures taken in October and we were really happy with them. Our cousin Shelly Brown took them for us and she did a great job. I don't have the "proofs" for them so I can only scan them so the quality of this example is not very good, but if you want to see the real one and the others you can go to www.shellybrown.instaproofs.com and click on Lawrence Family where you can also order them if you want one. There are some really good ones of the kids and of Sky & Sarah, Demi, and Mom & Dad. I will probably post some of the other pics soon.

2 comments:

Amber M said...

I am so glad you found my blog. It's always fun to see how you guys are doing. Your family is adorable! I still think it's funny we have a boy and a girl almost the exact same ages. Play date! Keep in touch.

Par 5 said...

Cute pics Brittney! Your little fam is super cute!

Rachelle