Monday, July 13, 2009

50's...A decade to celebrate!!

Well, the lying and scheming has finally come to an end! We actually pulled it off, pretty seamlessly, with the help of a lot of friends and family.

Mom's SURPRISE 50th birthday party!!

It always amazes me how, when in the line of duty, I am so capable of being such a successful liar!! One of these days Demi, Dad, & I are gonna sit down and try to remember all the different lies we had to tell Mom to get around the truth of the surprise. Anyway, it all turned out great! We had a pretty good turnout, with lots of good food, great entertainment, good company, and awesome costumes! Even Chris and Cody dressed up, that's saying A LOT!!!

Sky sang a few Elvis songs for Mom and sounded great! As a family we had a musical number to dedicate to Mom, Summer Nights from Grease, which was more entertaining than great, but it was a blast!


I just wanted to thank everyone who came and ESPECIALLY everyone who helped! You were life savers!

































2 comments:

Amy said...

Looks like a great party! Way to pull it off, I may have to get advise on how to get it done for my mom. The water is way up at Bear Lake so I would suggest marking a spot close to the water or an old couple may park right in front of you and lay out with their bikini and speedo :) Yeah not so hot. Have a great time!

The McClure's said...

This looks like it was so much fun! Your family is so awesome. I can't belive your mom is fifty! She looks like a sister to you two beauties. Let's try to get together soon. We miss ya.