Wednesday, August 18, 2010

A VERY overdue photoshoot!!

I have been wanting to take the kids out for a fun Mini shoot for the longest time but it seems like the more I learn about photography the less I use it for what I originally wanted to learn it for...capturing my own memories and family. SO my new goal will be to have a mini shoot every month at LEAST once with the kids and maybe I will even throw one with Dev & I in there every now and then (I apologize ahead of time). I mean seriously, how sad would it be to look back on all the families' memories I was able to capture but find so few of my own? So there it is, I've said it and you all must hold me to it! Also, I have added many new pics on my photography blog and would love for you to go check them out. You can either click on the link to the right that says "my photography blog" or you can simply click here. have fun!







No comments: