Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Starring in her 1st of many photoshoots...Introducing : Afton Simone Wood

Here she is!! You know the theory that it's always the Bishop's kids who get into the most trouble?? Well, that also goes with the photographers kids not cooperating in a photoshoot!! This little gremlin just didn't want to fold up all cute like I wanted her to so we didn't get the fun folded up pics I was hoping for, but I was still happy with the shots we got. Mom and I had to get creative...in most of the pics of her on her belly she was actually laying on my mom covered in a blanket!! Whatever works, right?? Thanks, Mom, for letting me force you to face your claustrophobia!!















3 comments:

aka Brooke said...

She is so precious!! Congrats!

Mom on the Go said...

You cannot tell at all how "difficult" it was to pose her. They all turned out adorable!

Melanie said...

Adorable!!! Love the monkey hat!! Good job.