Monday, July 11, 2011

Old Preggo pics and Wood Family pics

A few months ago we had planned on doing our "Sister's preggo pics" but little Nicole had to go and mess it up by being hospitalized and delivering early...sheesh Nicole-so selfish! Haha, anyway so we decided that we would still do our pic and just have Nicole put little Seth where her belly used to be. We are lined up in order of due dates left to right (obviously since Nicole already has little Seth).  Look at all these baby bumps! And for effect sake I put another pic of all the babies together after. 




We decided it would be fun to put Afton in the middle in this one since she's the only girl.



They are laying in order of age from left to right: Seth Logan Compton, Logan David Spencer, Carter Michael Williams, Charles Clayton Pett, and Afton Simone Wood. Man she's gonna love growing up with all these boy cousins!! Or I'm gonna love it! Less drama!








2 comments:

Par 5 said...

Are you kidding me? Why do you have to post pictures of such cute little babies? It plants thoughts into my mind, like, "sheesh, I need another baby." or, "Awww, I wanna hold a tiny baby..." Which in reality is crazy because: A)I already look like I'm pregnant 'cause I'm fat and B)the 3 children that I already have own me. Sometimes, even I wonder who the parent is...
So, please, start posting pictures of either Ugly Babies, or ugly pregnant people...that way I can stay on course! :)

peter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.