Sunday, September 18, 2011

Family times...what's your opinion?

Ok, so I need your help! Last Sunday after church I decided to hurry and snap some family pics since the kids were all dressed up already and we don't have any family pics with our new little Afton. It was pretty humorous since I couldn't get my remote to work for my camera so I put the cam on the tripod and had to push the button then run over and situate myself in time then hurry over to do it all over again. I did this probably 12 times in all and the kids found it pretty funny... Anyway ...what I need from all of you is your opinion. I know they are fairly similar, but I can't decide between the 1st and 2nd pic which one we should use as our main fam pic to put up on our wall. Please help me out by voting your favorite, thanks friends and famliy!! Love you all!!









5 comments:

Jolene said...

I think that I like the second one better. They both are really cute, I can see why you are having trouble! Just looked at you photography blog, beautiful work! Totally jealous of all the sweet barns you are going to! Your sisters shoot was just darling!

aka Brooke said...

I like the second one, also! Not a lot of difference, but I'm drawn to the second for some reason! BEAUTIFUL family!!

Derek and Christi said...

Well, I am tempted to change my vote after reading the other two, but I like the first one best :). I had to laugh that you were running back and forth, and Devin looks so cozy sitting on the chair...holding the baby. :)

Nate & Melis said...

I like the first one best. All of them are very cute though. I love your little family.

peter said...

Nice photos..
Preschool Math Games