Monday, March 31, 2008

I was taking some senior pics for a family friend and Calyn was playing in the leaves and she looked so cute so I decided to take some pictures. She got a little camera shy so Nana had to sit with her but they turned out really cute.



This is a really cute picture of Mom and Dad so I decided to show it off.
Calyn is a really good eater. She loves salads and carrots with ranch. We just hope her little brother follows in her footsteps!
Rylan was really smiley this day so I decided to get some cute pics in with him.
This is such a cute picture of Cal with her bandana on. It makes her look so grown up.
This picture makes me laught everytime I look at it because you can see Dad in the background leaning foreward to give us bunny ears.
Rylan was kicking me a ton so Mom was trying to feel him. I was about 7 or 8 months prego here.

1 comment:

Robb and Cindy said...

I'm so glad that you started a blog. Be careful though, someone already copied one of my pictures I had and did stuff with it. I've been a little scared to post pictures now, but I love keeping in touch with everyone and see how all my friends and family are doing. We miss you guys a lot and hope to see you soon!
Cindy