Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Finally, good weather!!

We finally got some beautiful weather so we decided to take advantage and go to the park for a picnic. Calyn loves the swings, her cousin, Brooklyn is swinging with her here.

This is Calyn's cousin Andrea, Brooklyn's sister. They play cute together. While we were at the park we saw the Anderson family. Shelly, Ashley, and Marilyn. It was fun to see Ashley and Shelly's kids, they are adorable. I wish we would have taken pics of them too. Maybe next time.

Rylan was such a good boy! He had fun finally being outside instead of cooped up in a house.

4 comments:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

How funny, I came accross your blog, we have some of the same friends I guess. (I met you at the park with Melissa) anyway, your kids are adorable and I like your blog. The Bransons have a blog too. I just set mine to private but I dont think that will last long! I hear its a pain.

Jessica said...

Your kids are so cute! We need to get together sometime and let the kids play.
**Don't you just love your diaper bag? I have the same one.

Devri said...

how cute!! rylan is getting so big! i can't believe how fast kids change!! we really should get together! if it would ever stay warm i would try to plan that!!

The Compton Family said...

Hey Britt! Love the blog. Hope to see you this weekend.