Friday, September 12, 2008

Chateau de Cal and Mommy

Lastnight Calyn begged and begged for me to play blocks with her, so I finally broke under the pressure and gave in. To my surprise I really enjoyed it (probably more than Cal) and together we created a marvelous architectural artpiece, complete with a pool house as you can see in the center on the left and on the right is a guest house for all of you to stay when you come visit. When we were done Devin was quite proud of us so we decided we better take pictures and share with all of you. Calyn kept asking me if I wanted to come into the castle with her so we played pretend for awhile too. She was just a little bummed when this morning a cute little rolly troll named Rylan decided to destroy our oasis but decided it would be okay because it just meant Mommy would have to build another one with her now!!



1 comment:

Par 5 said...

Hey! We have those same blocks! Occasionally I get them out of hiding and we play with them, but I seriously have to hide them because I can't stand picking them up! My little girl has to do it by shapes, colors etc. So instead of grabbing 5 or 6 at a time and throwing them in the bucket, it's 1 blue triangle...1 blue triangle...etc. until the blues are picked up, then we move to the reds, etc. DRIVES ME CRAZY! But hey, nice building anyway! :)