Friday, September 12, 2008

One Year already?!!

Just a quick note before I jump into the posting. It is always amazing to me how fast the time flies and not only that, but just keeps getting faster and faster. When Calyn turned one it was pretty surreal for me also, but I was anticipating each stage so I was more ready for it. With Rylan, I already have an idea what to expect with the stages so I try to enjoy them which, in turn, just seems to make them zip on by. It is such a blessing to be a Mom and I am so gratful for the children I have been blessed with. There is no other accomplishment so great as parenthood. My children are my pride and joy.
Now, for Rylan's birthday party . . . it was a good little get together with family. I always look foreward to seeing everyone and just wanted to thank everyone for coming. My kids are quite spoiled with all the family and friends who love them.
Here is the birthday boy with Daddy.



No comments: