Monday, September 14, 2009

catching up...

I will do my best to quickly get all caught up, it has been crazy with preschool starting and hunting season consuming Devin's every second but I will do my best to slowly add more until I am finally caught up.

A few notes...

1. Rylan had his 2nd birthday on the 7th! What a big boy he is becoming! For his birthday he got a 4wheeler and we love to watch him on it and tho it was way worth it, we are still regretting that purchase everytime we have to take him off to go to bed!

2. And despite all warnings about boys being harder to potty train than girls, Rylan has started going "poopies" in the toilet. We are not 100% yet, but when he has to go he runs to the bathroom saying "poopies, poopies, poopies" Sometime he does and sometimes he doesn't, and sometimes he forgets and goes in his diaper, but I am not gonna push, just encourage. If he is showing interest why not, right?

3. We went and watched Sky sing again at the fair and he was amazing as always! I swear everytime I hear him he gets better! Record labels would be lucky to sign him!

4. Calyn started her second year of preschool last Thurs. She is one of the tallest kids in class!! Who would've thought that Devin and I could produce the tall kid? I measured her on her growth board and she has grown 1 1/2 inches since June!!! Wow! She also started piano lessons with her Grandma Wood (Devin's mom).

Lastly, Here are the pictures of the Mesa Falls Marathon I promised.






















No comments: