Thursday, September 24, 2009

Internet/Uploading problems...

Ok, so I have been having major difficulty uploading pictures and programs on my computer lately so I have not been able to finish my next post. I have actually been working on it for about a week and a half and only getting about 1 picture loaded (after 20 minutes of waiting) every 3 times I try so... to my dismay I had to call my providers and they are coming to check things out tomorrow. They better get it all figured out soon because I am so sad at how far behind I am getting in my blogging, but I will get caught up soon, keep checking in.

Some news... Calyn has her 1st piano recital tonight at her Grandma Wood's house (who is also her teacher). It is a pizza party recital and she is very excited about it. She is playing Twinkle A and has been practicing her little heart out. She has been growing a lot lateley and it seems like everytime I put jeans on her they are too short!! She's tall and skinny and the only reason the size 4 pants (that fit her length) stay on her is the adjustable bands they put in them now that allow you to sinch them tighter!!

Rylan is LOVING his new 4wheeler he got for his birthday. He rides it every chance he gets. He is talking more and more and has such a tender heart. I love this age and have enjoyed seeing his cute little personality develope. He reminds me a lot of his daddy.

Devin is playing in a basketball league on Monday nights at the Apple and has been hunting a ton lately! He has a few big hunts coming up and is determined to come home with the monster buck and bull this year. I am just hoping he comes home. :)

I have been playing in a softball league that plays on Tues & Thurs nights and also play in a volleyball league on Monday nights with my brother Skylar. I really love playing with Sky, when we were younger I used to make him let me teach him how to play and wouldn't let him go inside until he got it right, now it is paying off!! I also am still teaching Calyn's preschool class at the apple every Tues and Thurs mornings and am getting really busy in my Photography! I have a session in Utah this weekend and have another one next week here. I have a couple families interested and a wedding coming up in January that I need to get announcement pics, prebridals, and the actual announcments ready for! I love it!

Anyway, I will do my best to get some pictures up soon! Wish me luck.

3 comments:

Mom on the Go said...

You're alive! What time is preschool? I need to turn in my key and Barb is so hard to get a hold of. I don't want to leave it with the staff at the front desk, so I was wondering if I could leave it with you and you could get it to Barb when you see her next?

Par 5 said...

Sheesh Britney! Could you be doing any more? Softball, volleyball, pre-school, photography... :) I don't know how you do it!

Amber M said...

Wow! Sounds like you guys are as busy as we are. I can relate about the pants not fitting my little girl. Her problem is she has a budda belly and no hips to hold up those jeans... so we see a lota crack! Oh well. Hey I wanted to ask you if you would be interested in shooting and how much you would charge for a big family (like my brothers,sisters and kids sorta thing)photo. Let me know if that is something you do and I can give you some more details.