Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Just a few things I never want to forget...and Preschool graduation

**setting it up... I give Calyn a piece of candy that she's  never tried, can't remember what it was, nevertheless, she is chewing it up, deliberating when:
Cal: "Mommy, I don't like it"
Me: "Really? You don't like it?"
Cal: "No, it tastes like dog or something!"

**I just got done changing Rylan's poopy diaper when I smelled his pants to see if they stunk and sure enough they did...
Me: "Ry, you'll have to get some new pants, yours stink cuz you pooped in your diaper. When are you going to start pooping in the toilet??"
Ry: "Ummmmmm....Wednesday"
     Now it's the new joke in the house. So much for getting serious about potty training!

**Some of Rylan's adorable words...
-Macanoni Cheese
-Hushmellows (marshmallows)
-Mommay (when he is calling for me my name turns from Mommy to Mommay; sooo cute!)
-Macumpooter (Computer)
-Pocanonas (Pocahontas)
-Forliller (Four Wheeler)
-Morcycle
-Peenbutter samich
-Splinklas (Sprinklers)






Cal and her cousin Brooklyn graduated from Preschool last week and here are a some pictures of the program. I was on of her teachers and for the program I was in charge of leading the songs they learned, "Kindergarten Here We Come", "Days of the Week", & "Months of the Year", "I've Been Going to My Preschool". Calyn worked really hard to remember the two lines she had in the program: "G is for good friends we made throughout the year" and "We've learned a lot and grown a lot and made a lot of friends." She was one of the only kids who had their parts memorized, way to go Sis!! Mommy and Daddy are so proud of you!! I am not sure what my eyes are doing in the second one, but it was too priceless a moment to not post.




No comments: