Monday, July 12, 2010

Out of order...

These pictures are from our trip to Tetonia a few weeks ago. This post is not in chronological order but I wanted to make sure I put it up anyway. We went up to stay with Dad Jose for Father's Day weekend and while we were there I took pictures for my sister Lex and then we went to Green Canyon to swim. I love these first couple of Cal with her camera, a girl after her mother's heart!!








Breathtaking!!! I am going to edit this a little to bring out more of the color, I will post it as soon as I get it done!!





Here is Calyn with her AUNT Ali...yes, I said aunt. They are good buddies!

Rylan wore these pink Mini Mouse ears around most of the day so I had to document it. Man, he's going to hate me when he is older and dating ;)



No comments: