Sunday, July 25, 2010

Random pics from earlier this Spring/Summer

My edited pic from Tetonia...


Just a couple pictures from our Easter egg hunt at Grandma &; Grandpa Montague's house. We need to start making a map of where we hide the eggs since almost every year there is at least one egg unaccounted for! Good thing they are plastic eggs, right?

Demi graduated from Utah State this May so we went for a fun weekend trip to Logan. Danny Glover was the speaker but I didn't get there until after he spoke so I didn't get a picture of him, dang it!











Mom wanted some old fashioned looking pictures of the kids on bikes for her bike room. Melissa has these cool old looking bikes so I thought it would be cute to use them for the pics, I was pretty happy with how they turned out.


Devin's mom decided to make all of the grand girls these adorable skirts. This is only 3 of the 6 grandgirls but they were all wearing them one Sunday when we went over for dinner at the Woods' so I had to take advantage and take pics. I will try to get all of the girls together for a picture asap, when I do I will get it posted.

No comments: