Thursday, February 17, 2011

Late Christmas pics

A quick sum up: Dad, Demi, & I did our traditional "Christmas Eve Elf shopping" which was when I finished my shopping for Devin. Christmas was a blast, we stayed the night at Mom & Dad's so they could watch the kids open their Santa gifts. They opened their jammies Christmas Eve. I think the pillow pets were the hit of the year. Dev was loving his foot massager while testing out Rylan's new toy rifle. I made a collage for Sky and Sarah with their temple pics and it turned out better than I had planned. Demi & Jeff made us a nativity out of molding clay, they are adorable!!! The next Monday Devin played in the Skyline Alumni tourney and his team was the oldest in the tourny and they still pulled out the win!! 2010 Alumni Champions!


































1 comment:

Nate & Melis said...

I loved looking at the pics of your family. They are so dang cute. Hope you are feeling good.