Thursday, March 17, 2011

Calyn Wendy turns 6!!

Our Little Lucky Charm

It's hard to believe that it has already been 6 years since this little "Lucky Charm" made Devin and I parents for the first time!! I remember every detail of taking the pregnancy test and calling Devin at Sage Lakes Golf Course to tell him that he was going to be a daddy. I remember loving being pregnant and enjoying all the kicks and bumps when she was in my belly. I remember letting all the students in my kindergarten class feel my tummy when she had hiccups and how they all thought that was just the coolest thing and here she is a little Kindergarten girl herself!! I am so lucky to have this little gremlin in my life and so thankful for the blessing of motherhood.

Calyn you are such a uniquely special little girl and there is not one thing about you that I would change!! I love you so much!! Love Mommy.









Here are some St. Patty's Day pics I took of the kiddos a few days ago.






1 comment:

The McClure's said...

Oh so cute! What a little cutie! I never saw her as a little baby so I love these pictures, she was adorable then as she is now. I hope she had a good day and I hope you are feeling good! Miss ya!