Friday, October 3, 2008

Fun with Faye

Today a couple friends from High School came over for lunch. Coby Meikle Steele and Jamie Byington McClure. They brought their adoreable kids to play and we laughed about old times together. Coby brought over some pictures from high school and even Jr. High and we agreed it seems like a lifetime ago. Anyway, the girls (Faye and Calyn) were outside playing so cute so I decided to get some pictures of them and now am just bummed I didn't get the camera out sooner because I didn't get any picts of Cheese (Coby) or her cuter than sin little boy Hudson. It was good to see both of them and hopefully we will be able to get together again soon. Thanks guys!!!
They were having lots of fun going down the slide together. Here they are getting ready to go down.
I love how Faye is hugging Cal here. They look like little twins.

1 comment:

The McClure's said...

these pics are so cute!! I hope Calyn had as much fun as Faye! She was so cute telling Frank all about it! I had a so much fun with you yesterday! I'm sorry we stayed so long!