Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Pre Halloween Activities

Lastnight we decided to carve pumpkins as a family finally. We got some pumpkins out of our garden we share with Devin's family and they turned out huge and ... lets just say ... not round; so I am sure you can imagine the crazy jack-o-lanterns we could have come up with. Devin and Rylan did one while Calyn and I did the other. We will let you chose who did which one... Also Calyn had a Halloween party in her preschool today so she got to dress up for a preview of what is to come Halloween night!!










Here are some pictures I came up with while playing with Cal's picture in Photoshop. Let me know what you think or if you have any other suggestions. Until I can afford the $1200.00 camera I want along with the lenses and accessories, I will have to figure out how to become a pro with Photoshop:)

4 comments:

The McClure's said...

These pics on your blog are so cute!! I like your pumpkin better than Devins! What is up with these guys obsessed with killing things? :) And the pile of leaves looked like such a blast. I bet Calyn loved it.

Devri said...

super cute pumpkins! you are so creative! i love the pics of the kids, you are good at photoshop, i might need a lesson!

Lacey said...

Wow! Incredibly inventive jack-o-lanterns! I'm impressed!

Derek and Christi said...

Great pumpkins. I really like the picture of Calyn digging into her pumpkin, she looks so cute.