Sunday, March 29, 2009

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun!!

We finally had Calyn's friend party yesterday, because of Spring Break we had to wait a little bit to make sure we would have a better attendance for her. They all went to Blastoff for awile and had a "BLAST!" Then we had cake and ice cream at our house afterward. My Mom came over while we were at Blastoff and decorated the house so it would be a surprise for Calyn and she did an amazing job! She had a crape paper tunnel for all the girls to walk through and balloons & confetti everywhere which, by the way, took FOREVER to clean up, MOM :)! That's ok cuz it looked amazing and Calyn loved it! Thanks to everyone who came and for all the help!








I was brave this year and decided to try to make Calyn's cake myself instead of buying one or having my Mom make it like last year. It is DEFINITELY not professional, but I was pretty happy with myself! Mom helped me with the idea of flowers.





5 comments:

The McClure's said...

Hey! These pics are so cute! I love seeing Faye in them she had a blast. Good job on the cake it looks great! I hope your birthday was as fun as Calyn's :) See you Friday

Amy said...

I found you! I didn't notice if you had Shannen's up yet. Calyn does look so much older with her hair cut, just what you wanted to hear, I know. :)

Amy said...

never mind...found it :)

The MK Crew said...

Thanks for checking in! We are getting settled although it has been a crazy ride. Calyn's hair is super cute - before I read about her haircut, that is the first thing I noticed. You're going to have your hands full with that beautiful girl!

Hauv said...

Awesome Cake!!! Who knew you were really a pro cake decorator!!! I cannot believe how big your little guy looks!!! Holy wow!!!! We miss you guys too. We....well the kids and I are flying to Utah for the 24th July. Clint has to stay and go to school. :( I'm sad he can't come but I'm very excited to see family!! Oh.....great job on the marathon!!!