Sunday, March 15, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!




I know it seems so cliche to hear Mom's talk about their disbelief in how fast their kiddos grow up, but there is just no other way to describe how astounding it is to think that I have a four year old child! Calyn is such an amazing little girl. She is such a joy to have in our family and I cannot picture a life without her. I am so proud to have been given the opportunity to raise this sweet spirit and I feel so lucky to have the privilidge of being her Mommy.

A few things about her...

1. She is loving anything princess right now, dresses, makeup, flying (tinkerbell). The other morning right after she woke up she came up to Devin who was still in bed and the first thing she said was "Daddy, I really want to fly!" She has been watching Peter Pan a lot lately and just loves the flying parts.

2. She loves to sing, lucky for her, Mom is the Primary Chorister! I usually gauge my teaching progress in Primary on how well she knows the songs.

3. She also loves to play sports. She is always asking us to play catch with her but instead of grabbing a ball, she wants to throw toys and dolls. We will have to work on that.

4. She wants desperately to cut her hair like Nana's! She has been asking for months and no matter how many times I tell her that if she cuts it she will miss out on the braids and hairdos she loves she still does not falter. I guess you will have to stay tuned to see if she gets her wish...

5.She loves to play with her cousins and her brother. She is a good big sister and is always laughing with Rylan, occasionally at him as well.


Calyn, we love you so much more than you could ever know! Thank you for being the sweet person you are! We love you cute girl!

Happy Birthday!









Rylan made short work of his cupcakes, and yes, that was plural, he had like 3...



1 comment:

Hauv said...

Her hair is adorable!!! I like it long and short....she's just a cutie that's for sure!