Thursday, March 19, 2009

The new do!

Well, I finally gave in to the many requests for a haircut like Nana's. I had a really hard time watching Tiffany snip away at her beautiful hair, but i guess if she wanted it that bad it would be worth it to see how happy it makes her, right?
I didn't tell her where we were going when we went to get it cut. As soon as we walked into the salon she was looking all around trying to figure out what her surprise was. She had made several guesses like ice cream, a car, toys, etc. When I asked her what everyone in the salon was doing her grin grew from ear to ear. Okay, it was worth it...I guess. I will still miss that long beatuiful hair for a long time; or at least until it grows back, (wink, wink)but I think it looks adoreable on her, you will have to decide for yourself.








5 comments:

Unknown said...

It does looks SO cute! :) That girl would look adorable no matter what! I still think she looks like the Olsen twins :) She'd be beautiful bald :) Hee hee- you are a GOOD mommy! :)

Shelly B. said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it! She looks darling!

Derek and Christi said...

So cute! After reading your last post, it sounded like you were going to cut her hair soon. Very cute.

Amber M said...

You could cut ALL of her hair and she would still be beautiful.

I am with you on how weird it is to have your oldest turn 4. Seems like you've been a mother forever and not for very long, all at the same time. (Hopefully that makes sense?)

In your last post it said you are coaching softball. Where are you coaching? I am envious of your energy and ambition (:

The McClure's said...

I like it wow and she looked like she was having a ball.